Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happiness is Independence!

I am so happy to be an American, "where at least I know I'm free.  And I won't forget the men who died who gave that right to me.  And I'll gladly stand up, next to you and defend her still today.  For there ain't no doubt, I love this land.  God Bless the U.S.A."

Happy are those who enjoy the freedom that this beautiful land offers.  We have the freedom of religion, of speech, and the freedom to pursue happiness!

I am very grateful for our freedoms in this country!  Almost 10 years ago, I experienced the overwhelming feeling of joy and relief when my plane touched down on American soil.  I had been away for over a year.  I had truly enjoyed where I had been, and was even a little saddened to leave, but I hadn't expected the surge of emotion that came over me.  As the tears welled up in my eyes, I pondered the significance of being able to freely come, as a citizen, into the greatest nation of all.  
I had a song saved on a tape for the occasion and I'm sure listening to it helped bring on the "choked-upness."  As we descended into the airspace above the airport I pushed play on my tape player and listened to "God Bless America." 

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her,
Through the night with the
light from above.
From the mountains, to the praries,
to the oceans, wide with hope,
God Bless America,
My home sweet home.
God Bless America,
My home sweet home
God Bless America
From the mountains,
to the prairies,
to the oceans, wide with hope,
God Bless America,
My home sweet home.
God Bless America,
My home sweet home.
 LeAnn Rimes  

Because of the other freedoms allowed to us in this nation, I am now able to focus some of my time and energy in the pursuit of financial freedom.  I am blessed to be able to find it simply by spreading the awareness and attainability of our national ideal, "liberty and justice for all."  I have started making legal services available to everyone, not just the wealthy.  For a small monthly membership fee, anyone can have access to the legal system and the protection it provides.  It is a pleasure to share this life changing information.  I hope we all remember the sacrifices made on our behalf and enjoy the freedoms we have so readily available to us.  
Happy Independence Day!

For more information about legal services or financial freedom through offering these services, check out my website at:  http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/capeel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share a happy thought or experience or a description of your happy place.